Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I found this picture online the other day..I am in fact attracted to it for some unknown reason..Maybe I am just waiting for my guardian angel to come and tell me that everything will be fine..

So it's been 2 days since I came back from KL..Yeah, I might be more productive now despite all the facebook games that I'm playing.. But still I need to be even more productive seeing that final submission is like 8 days away..So this trip back to KL improved my productivity level but somehow inside, I feel as if I left my emotion bank back there..It seemed that these days, I am laughing because I think it is the right thing to do, I'm talking lesser which is rather odd since I talk so much that sometimes I wished I can shut up, I am smiling lesser for no reason, I am spamming others on MSN because it seemed like the thing I would want to do, suddenly all I want is a peace and quiet room where I can shut myself in with all my architecture stuff..

I got no idea since when had this blog became such a boring, emo and full of complain blog but I will still blog here since this is the place I feel free..

On another note,

I FREAKING NEED A NEW PAIR OF SLIPPERS!!!!!
can a pair of slippers just appear in front of my room for me? Lolz...

No comments: