Tuesday, March 9, 2010

From the back lane of Little India....
To the shop of screws and bolts...
To the 50th floor of ThePinnacle@Duxton..
To the fine view of Singapore...

Been to so many places in the past 2 weeks.. Little India, Tiong Bahru, Duxton,Lavendar, Kallang.. So little time, but I got to visit all these places.. Even though it was purely due to assignments, I had fun there exploring the place and knowing Singapore a little by a little more..Well, which other course in NUS that requires their student to go around Singapore for site visits..

Currently I am pretty much done with most of the other module assignments, but Design module is back and kicking once again.. So I guess, I won't be able to rest much until the end of semester..

Today is the submission date for our concrete sculpture.. I will talk about it some other time when I get the final pictures from them..

No comments: