Saturday, February 13, 2010

I am back in Malaysia for CNY!!!

Yesterday was my final crit. Guess, everything happened smoothly. I was pretty satisfied with my session even though I know there is a lot to do when it comes to the next project because among all the other people in my studio, my crit session was the shortest and not really intense. Maybe because half the reason, Yee Chin and Peter who were my crit panels knew that I lost my way halfway through the process and left with about 1week plus to actually come up with a new workable scheme. I seriously need to pick it up from P4 onwards. I always think that I am slow in learning what architecture wants from me. Guess, learning it slowly is better than not learning it at all..

Coming back to CNY, I will be in KL for 6 days before heading back. Will try and enjoy as much as possible before heading back to NUS.. Maybe I can boost my inspiration level and get back to Singapore fresh and alive.

So, I am scraping the thought of quitting architecture for now.I can't even remember why do I have those thoughts in the first place? I know, I always enjoy architecture even though I am not really good at it. I don't think I will enjoy anything else in the world. So if I were to give up architecture, what would I do with my life?

No comments: