Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's the end of second week of school.
Workload is piling up even though it is already a lot to do.
Trying to do time management as efficient as possible, play, work, fun even though sometimes I need to sacrifice sleep just for it.

Been learning how to adjust to the crazy workload plus the fun of learning new things from Lilian Chee.
Starting to love my studio. Hopefully this love relationship will last longer this time.

Akicon submission is on Tuesday but I drew half my room only, I still need to draw another half with all the dimensions and stuffs. It is an interesting module, but we don't have the time to enjoy every bit of it.

Accepted the offer to go to Hanyang University for exchange.
So I guess, I will be in Korea from July until December. How fun and exciting!

No comments: