Monday, January 11, 2010

And School Starts..

Tell me why you're so hard to forget
Don't remind me, I'm not over it
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you, not over you

Aren't memories supposed to fade?
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it'd be this hard

Should be strong, movin' on but I see you
Sometimes I try to hide what I feel inside

So today is first day of school.. Lecture is in another 2 hours! I can't believe that school is here again.. Plenty to do! Hopefully I can still blog regularly, blogging is my way of de-stressing..

Love the fact that hall is alive again! Everyone is back so I am not alone in the block.. and thank God for JY for lending me his Netbook or else I will still stay in the room and rot with out internet.

No comments: