Saturday, December 12, 2009

Okay, it's like ages ago that I actually updated my blog due to my laziness.. Let the pictures do the talking.. I don't know where to start...

During exam period, this is what we do in upper lounge.. Of course, we study our butts off too okay...
Ain't the smileys cute..Guess who drew them??
They are trying to de-stress.. Lolz...

Then, after my last paper.. I went with RHAU-ians on a trip of never-ending walking...
I got no idea what is Htin doing..
Then, we decided to walk to Henderson Wave..Gosh, I can't remember the day I walked so much..
And on the way, we found a super old mansion.. No entry but we went in anyway... Huihua is like floating in mid-air..
And for the fun of it, we even took jumping shots in front of the old and haunted mansion...
After what seemed like forever, we finally reached Henderson wave..Notice the sky colour? Nice, cooling airy...Perfect spot for picnics..
I got no idea why the picture came out green.. I was just innocently playing with the white balance..

Then, I went on another trip with the Indys to the zoo.. Supposedly...
We had Pepper Lunch for lunch (of course)..
The table that was stuck with the lovey-dovey couple that John always tries to avoid.. So he ended up at our table leaving Abel and Jia Yong with the couple..
Then we decided to go and conquer a machine at the arcade.. Seriously, we beat every high score we can find..
So here, you will know who went through NS and who didn't....Well, you get what I mean..
While the boys are playing their shooting game, I decided to camwhore.. Lolz..
Then, they went to the night safari instead.. This time without me, cos I need to go for CG..

So days passed, RHAU-ians decided to have a lunch picnic at the Singapore Botanic Garden...
Making full use of the plants as props for nice photographs..
We celebrated Eunice's birthday.. A little too late though but it is the heart that counts..Supposed to celebrate Huihua's too but she decided to choose work over friends who planned so hard for her birthday...
That's it, we ended up at Botanic Garden, eating 3 and a half roasted chicken, chips, cake, oranges and bla bla bla... And for some reason, we ended up playing Citadels there too.. After that, Azi and I decided to take a stroll down Orchard Road...

Then, I took Lien Yiny out for a dinner at City.. Walked around and saw the Merlion..Been a long time since I had such a long catch-up with her...
It's beautiful right?? Well, Yiny, I want the other photos with humans in it.. I realised all I have doesn't have humans in it..

So yesterday, I went out with my Sets members just to chill out.. since I am so bored in hall, practically rotting...
After dinner at Swensens, pool time.. Since I sucked at it, I played photohunt instead.. Lolz..
Look at Huihua's pose! Haha..Only got the pose, the skills? You ask her yourself...

Still rotting in my room.. Supposed to go back on the 15th now, I can go back earliest on the 18th late afternoon due to some unforeseen circumstances..I am practically rotting in my room.. I am home-sick.. I want to go home! I really want to go home!!

Anyway, I shouldn't rant so much.. I am just suffering from the disease of not-knowing what to do with my free time.. I think I like my busy life, at least it keep me on my toes and not leave me stressing thinking about what to eat and what to do!

Watched this Taiwanese drama (Black & White) in 4 days.. The best Taiwanese drama so far with all the good-looking actors..Love the plot the most! Exciting, every episode gets me sitting at the edge of my chair..Not the normal rom-com that is bimbotic, romantic and silly.. This is serious stuffs that will keep you entertained! I seriously RECOMMEND it to you people.. You can check out the trailer below and decide it for yourself..
Every action you take or every mistake you make will lead to another.. And in every action that we take, we must give serious thought into it...

2 comments:

Abel said...

The green photo seriously reminds me of the Olympic....
haha

Wackygurl89 said...

Haha.. The olympic for float... I thought what olympic.. Yeah, it do really reminds me of it now that you mention it.