Thursday, August 13, 2009

This is what we finally got after 12 years of leaving SRC empty-handed..
Raffles Hall 'Steampunk-ist' float...
The costumes are one of the most awesome part of the entire thing...

I start with posting up some pics on Rag Day.. The day that drained out all my last bit of energy.. Can't believe that it was almost a week ago.. Time seemed to fly when semester starts..
The part which I did..Almost died because it was way too tedious..
I helped cladding this too.. Super tedious la.. I can't believe how I survived....
The part which was done by my teammates..
This clock is awesome...
Cladding methods... Creative..

A video of our performance on that day.. Love the costume change part.. AWESOMENESS...

Things that other halls/faculty did... :-
Impressive work..So neat, so tedious, so curvy, so colourful...
Interesting the way that they did the flower...

School started.. Got a Portuguese tutor who is super nice and willing to listen to each and every one of us but I need to work on my models soon or else I am doomed.. Bamboo seemed fun, new semester was exciting but yet with all the module briefing on the first day, I am a little afraid that this semester is gonna be really hectic.. One week of Studio Free Week but I guess it is that week where all the other module will drop their bomb on us.. So not much of rest I guess..

God, please give me strength to go through this semester... Not only to go through it but to have fun and to learn exciting stuffs along the way!

No comments: