Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April's Fool day...Nothing much but just a plain April's Fool Day so far..

It's been a crazy 2 weeks.. Been working my butts off and I can't really remember when I actually had more than 5 hours of sleep a day.. This week, it is even lesser than 5 hours of sleep..

Yet, I made an effort to go for One Week Morning Prayer Meeting.. And today it is really different, God presence was so strong, and suddenly I really really felt the love as if someone hugged me from behind whispering in my ears that I can persevere through this week if I trust everything into His hands.

And I realised one more thing, I am too busy to even have a chance to miss my family back in KL. Being in the prayer meeting and spending that 30 mins in prayer alone, they just kept coming to my mind, flooding it with their love and care.. How I love them and miss them so much now and wish I am back home!

Lastly, realised how important my CG members are to me even though I am not so close to them yet.. They are superb, always giving me support and encouragements,always making sure that I sleep enough, just being there during CG with their laughters really make my heart warm..Yet, I feel so bad that because of architecture, I couldn't join them for fellowship session..

This is an interesting Audi Commercial...Simple and nice!

No comments: