Thursday, March 12, 2009



2 days.. I didn't touch what more be online for 2 days! It's like a miracle because I must on my laptop everytime i get back to the room, go on MSN, check my blog, check my Facebook and blah blah blah..

Yet, 2 days without my laptop. And I didn't even feel the pinch! Life without computers/laptops is possible because I didn't even realised it until I sat down in my room today. 

'Chiong-ed' models yesterday night.. Slept at 6.45 this morning just to find myself still walking like a zombie in the afternoon and sleeping in the lecture. Yet, I've got to say, I find architecture more and more appealing. It's as if I am finding out more about somebody and as every assignment progress, I will find out something about architecture. Architecture is a beautiful mystery unfolding itself as I find myself getting more attracted to it.


1 comment:

Aimee said...

awesome pictures.