Sunday, February 1, 2009

Gosh, sleeping at 4.30am and waking up at 7.30am?? This is utterly crazy for it had been like this for the past 3 days..The amount of work that the tutor want us to finish in 3 days is quite ridiculous.. I am starting to lose myself drawing those lines and measuring and drawing again..27 pieces, I've only done less than half of it! And the date line is less than 24 hours away! Maybe there won't be any sleep tonight!

Yet, somehow I managed to pull and dragged myself to CG and church.. I am proud of myself! If this were last semester, I would just really lock myself in my room drawing day and night until I finished or gone crazy seriously! Being in the presence of God makes my heart at ease and all my problems seemed to vanish into thin air! 

I shall not doubt that I can't finish my work, I will try my best to do whatever I can and hopefully Erwin will be satisfied with it and no redo-ing (at least not for this one).

Today
Today
I'm leaving all my troubles behind
I'm letting go, I'll follow the light
I'm holding on with all of my life
I see Your rising Son
We've only just began

Today
I'm walking to the beat of Your heart
You take me all the way to the start
Stretch Your hand and straighten the path

I've found in open skies
Your heart it lives in mine

Today
I’m finding my first love again
I’m learning how to let You in
Trusting You with all that I am
The shadows fade away
It’s You that clears the day

No more running wild
I’m Yours for life
You got me here
You got me
I hear Your call tonight
Your heart is mine
You got me here
You got me


No comments: