Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!

Christmas this year is different for me.. No going to church knowing that I will meet a bunch of familiar people who exchange gifts and hugs, no going to Uncle Vincent's house for annual lunch, no turkey to eat.. All I have is this year is Anna Yap taking MRT and bus to Jurong West City Harvest Church, sat next to a stranger named Stella who invited me for dinner tomorrow with her CG, enjoyed the christmas play which is bi-lingual unlike those we had in FGA KL,mostly in English, and lastly hopped onto a bus and head back to hall but I decided to drop by Jurong Point since the new wing had just opened.. I bumped into Kevin, Wei Chong and Andrew, so I ended up eating dinner with them and went shopping a little...

However, the night before, I was in Aunty Angie's house.. Had fun watching more Grey's Anatomy and also the barbeque! Haha..Had fun eating! Thanks for the hospitality.. Having relatives in Singapore sometimes really puts the smile on my face especially when I feel alone...Thank God for them!!

This Christmas, God tested me by taking me out of my comfort zone and putting me in a total stranger land! From FGA KL where I took almost 2 years to get myself fitted in to City Harvest Church where most of the time, I still feel like a stranger.. From the comfort of home to being in Raffles Hall where I need to do most of the things by myself...
Well, I will write more when I review on year 20008...

For now,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

1 comment:

Cmate said...

Adake review your life half way then suddenly, end so eruptedly....

ANyway, the children play on Christmas in FGA KL kinda disappointed lots! I almost fell asleep with mom.