Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sick!! But yet EXCITED!!!

Went to UHWC this morning with John because I couldn't take it anymore.. My throat is irritating me to the maximum that I can't take anything into my brain.. This is a result of not being able to resist temptation of eating and eating and eating.. Haha.. Most probably, I gained back all the weight I lost during the term in a week of study break! Shucks!This is John Perez.. He keeps complaining that I didn't post his picture up in this blog.. So now satisfied?? Haha...
20 lozenges and some pills for phlegm... $2.05....

Now, let me see what I want to buy from KL!!! Counting down to less than 4 days!
1. A bunch of stationaries...It's freaking cheaper in KL....
Well, a set of these would be good! Haha..Not in my list though..
2. Sport shoes!!! Need them to play basketball.. Current one has a hole already...
3. Shoes!!! Walk too much in Singapore that shoes start to give way too!
4. New spectacles!!!!
5. New purse!! For some reason, besides loosing the one previously, I've been using the one Jo Ann and KKY gave before I came but it is just tearing apart already...
6. A whole more!!! But I can't wait to get back first!! Haha.. 

This is so cool~!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EXCUSE ME ANNA.
YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN A MORE GLAM PIC YOU KNOW?

*smacks*

~John

Anonymous said...

SPARKLE SPARKLE

:|:|

Cmate said...

Okie apa, the picture, JOhn!!

:P

See you when you come back, sister!