Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bye PF2102!

Say bye to STRUCTURAL SYSTEMS!!!

Just finished the exam for module PF2102 Structural Systems...

How was it? Well, it is TOUGH!! Haha.. I've finally learnt not to actually say that I am going to fail it or jump down the building and die thingy..

Spent quite a number of hours studying for it (never study so much in my whole entire student life before - I actually finish reading all my materials for the first time in history when I can't even finish the Biology book for STPM) but it's just the questions, I just can't seem to grasp the concept behind them.. I felt as if I wasted my time studying for it.. Felt demoralized after the paper was collected...Gah! No more complaining.. I did my best already!! However, lunch with the RHAU-ians and Indies really made me happier! They seem to know how to help you feel more relax~!
Boon, studying accounting intensively!!!
Apple juice!!!!! Yeah, got loads more in my room! Need to finish them before I head back to KL!!!!

P/S: Can't wait to have fun!!! ONE more to go!!! NOW, say hello to my beloved bed!!!

1 comment:

John said...

It's not goodbye if you fail it though. :(

OMG JUST KIDDING. I'm quite certain you will pass. ^_^