Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sometimes I wonder why do I actually put all my heart and soul into doing something even though I know that something else is more important. As a result, I am deprived of more sleep, feel intimidated by my group members' "chim" architectural drawings, feel bad that I didn't put in as much effort as they did just because of the reason that I am busy with hall stuffs.

Is it because I really really want to do it? Passion? Friends? Laughter? Satisfaction? Commitment?

Well, this are some cheapskate reasons that I can come up with to persuade myself when indeed I have tonnes of fun while doing the activity! This is 2nd week of Leonardo da Vinci's workshop, my group is doing the double-tier bridge! Hopefully or I know that it will work perfectly fine!

The only thing that I am worried is that model making week clashes with UCC week! And UCC week is the rehearsal for concert which means I will need to skip lectures,tutorials and stuffs for it which in turn I will not possibly do! I can't afford to miss anything! I am already so lagging behind!

Sorry to all the group thingy that you guys had to bear with my overly packed schedule for the next 2 weeks. I promise I will try my best to squeeze enough time for all of you! I am so sorry for the inconvenience!

God will give me all the strength that I need to go through Comm Hall and UCC concert run and also model making at the same time!!
 
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!!

1 comment:

Cmate said...

Sorry for the inconvenience? Man! That sounded like the notice I put up in the bank.. hahahaaa!!

Anyhow, I just wanted to say, I lost 1kg last month. Woot!