Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fairly Interesting?



You Are 60% Interesting



You are a fairly interesting person. Many people find you to be intriguing.

You have a dynamic, adventurous life... a life that others envy.



You are genuinely interested in and open to the world.

You love making new friends, and you're always up for an unusual experience.



Like everyone else, you can get a bit boring from time to time. That's normal.

But unlike everyone else, you can pull yourself out of a rut. You don't stay boring for long.


Saw this at my sis's blog and so I thought I would just go and try it out since it's been a long time since I actually did this kind of things. And my results are exactly the same as my sis!!! Wah liao, both of us are fairly interesting person! 

To be frank, I think I am not interesting at all..I'm just a chinese girl who studies architecture in NUS and never ever getting enough sleep, can't stand quietness for too long, love God, trust and believe that Jesus Christ is the only way of Life, love little children, and love taking random pics. So to be fairly interesting, I just got no comments on it!

These past 3 days, I've been sitting in my room doing my essays or meeting up with the others to discuss about the group essays. My whole entire recess week is just essay, research for essay, portfolio,essay and more essay. Soon enough, I'll just go crazy because of essay.

1 comment:

Cybermate said...

Aiyo... both of us are just fairly interesting people. No wonder lah... we either bore each other to death or laugh foolishly together. Could this be a reason we are not a people-person?