Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Orientation Week Still Goes On...


This is my roomie! You can call her Ah Boon!!
This is us again during our hall formal dinner!!

Second week of hall orientation starts today!! I am starting to get 'sienz' with the games already.. I personally think that 2 weeks is too long already.. Dunno what to blog about actually.. I want to go Passion Tour!! And I actually didn't go for Festival of Praise at the Indoor Stadium that featured Reuben Morgan, Parachute Band and many more.. What a waste..
This is my orientation group, Indiana Jones!! These people rocks man! They are all nocturnal creatures who only comes out at night, so that means only at night we will win all the games because they will go 'high'.
This is us at the Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music at about 3 a.m. We were just sitting down and playing some lame games until about 4 a.m. Yeah, did enjoy just hanging out with them.

P/S: Can't take the heat of Singapore anymore.. It is way hotter than Malaysia because they say it is nearer to the Garisan Khatulistiwa..Thank God for the mini fan that Aunty Angie gave..

1 comment:

Cybermate said...

In the group photo, all I can see is your chest lor. hahaha!! Got good looking guys or not?