Sunday, June 29, 2008

Statue of Liberty...

Went for my last College theme night event last night and the theme was French.. As if anybody even bothers about the theme and what on earth do they expect us to wear?? Had KFC while last month was Dominoes and next month they are gonna have barbeque but I am not going to be around.. SO unfair!! At least this time, it was no longer Jhim, Ann and Anna anymore..Haha..

Statue Of Liberty konon.. I looked so stupid.. What a birthday weekend! Silly yet memorable!

Aaron loves abusing himself with the candle wax...

That's me looking like some fool..

P/S: Sam got a video about the Statue of Liberty thingy..BUT I don't think I will post that up.. Haha..Took a pic with Regina but the pic ain't that clear because Samantha ain't a very good phtographer.. Hehe...

Joshua took this pic and the file belongs to him too.. What is HOPE?? Heal Our Planet Earth!!

No comments: