Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Drive Around Bangi And Back

Today was counted one of the days where I wasted the most time doing nothing except sitting inside a van, leaving my house at 6.45 a.m, go around to fetch the others and then 'drop' them off at Bangi to take driving test and come back again at 11.30a.m.

I didn't even take the test!!! Not that I chickened out but the stupid driving school messed up my application to take the test today and they can't find my test card.So when everybody else went and took the test, I sat there hoping, praying that they can find my card before 10a.m.In the end, I ended up in a ride home feeling frustrated and super angry with the driving school because they postponed my driving test from last week to next week (3 weeks already leh).I feel that the school is trying to cheat my money so that I will take extra lesson after taking 4 hours extra last week.

However, I managed to hang out at Pavilion with my family. So it ain't that bad either for the rest of the day. J.Co donuts tasted really good!! Yummy!!

A view from inside Pavilion concourse area..

Both Jason and Grace got nothing else better to do than kissing ass.

Them at the Pavilion signature staircase..

No comments: