Sunday, May 11, 2008

Singapore Indoor Stadium

Today mum and I went to Singapore Indoor Stadium for New Creation Church service! We went by MRT and bus so we left the house about 7.30am for breakfast and so that we can reach the place by 9.ooam..I've never been to the Indoor Stadium before so this was my first time.. It is pretty much like the Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium just that it is bigger and the seats are purple instead of maroon.. Hehe..
Empty stadium..The doors opened at 9am but we were able to get in earlier as we were the visitors..
Uncle David got both of us a seat at the arena which is just a few rows away from the stage... The view was nice and the sound was tremendous..
Now, the stadium is half-filled.. People is still coming in..During praise and worship, look at the back, now the stadium is full.. I think there is more than 6000 people...

There's a band from Israel playing a couple of songs.. And we celebrated Pastor Joseph Prince birthday as well...
Some of the lightings there..
So after service, mum and I went for lunch at Cafe' Cartel.. The pork ribs are awesome.. Wanted to treat her as it is Mothers' Day but she refused so she ended up paying the bill instead..HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!

P/S: I'm coming back tomorrow!!! Miss me???

No comments: