Thursday, May 22, 2008

David Cook Wins! Yay!

Yay.. David Cook wins!!
Hehe.. On the night of finale, I can't deny that the other David did a better job but I just don't like Archuleta (for some reason)..This is one season that I am so anticipated to know who wins and I look forward to watching them sing every week even though I miss the result show because I don't have Astro at home and I got CG every Friday night!

Supposed to go for driving test next tuesday but it is postponed to next next tuesday instead..I didn't write so much about my driving lessons because I ain't that happy with them.. I just can't coordinate my legs with the clutch, brake, and accelerator.. Yeah, I am good at anything else except driving but I am getting better at it.. Hopefully I can pass the exams!!


Here In My Home - Malaysian Artistes For Unity

P/S: It's a new song, written by Pete Teo and sang by a group of Malaysian artistes to promote unity..

No comments: