Saturday, May 3, 2008

City Harvest Church

Today I spent $51 on books!!!! You must be wondering why on earth am I spending more money on more books... REASON: There's MPH warehouse sale!!! Hehe.. And the book is $7 each.. So cheap!! Converted, it's RM16.10 each for those books I usually find in KL that cost RM 32.50 each..Didn't manage to take any pics though of the huge amount of books and people that are there..
No, this is not the MPH sales, it's the Metrojaya sales..People is buying as if it is free (even though it is cheap.. $7.90 per piece of pants)

So 'secara kebetulan' we were at the Singapore Expo doing my book shopping, when we found out that City Harvest Church is having their service at 5.30 pm.. So we took this chance and attend the service.. Yeah, this is my second time attending their services (the first was when they were still in Jurong)..
I had a great time and the whole place is filled with God's strong presence..
So many people (more than 2000 I think) praising God together...Great praise and worship session...

We went by MRT.. From Granny's place, it took us about 75 minutes to get there...

A snapshot of the train tracks while waiting for the train at the Expo stop...

Anna taking a pic of herself while waiting for the arrival of the train that will take me back...That's my dad at the back...

A random snapshot inside the MRT...

P/S:Will be going to New Creation Church tomorrow for service.. The only church I ever known that need to queue 45 mins before just to get into a service.. Don't believe it?? I will try and take pics to show to everyone out there...

1 comment:

Cybermate said...

wah! Gila sampat! take photo of yourself at the train station!