Saturday, May 10, 2008

Aptitude Test and Interview

*beep beep*
My phone rang nonstop since yesterday filled with smses from people I love asking me how was my interview...In fact, my interview is today only.. At least, I know a lot of people cared about me..

How did it go?? I totally screwed the aptitude test... Don't even understand what kind of model they want us to make what more to answer the next 2 questions based on the model that we made.. It was really crappy..I didn't take a picture of my model because I think it is like primary school product.. Not really happy with it..

Interview?? It was better.. My heart was beating so fast when I was waiting for my turn that I can even feel as if it will jump out of my body anytime soon..And it was really really cold which made matter worst by adding in more nervousness in me..
I just had to explain my portfolio which consist of my certs and 4 pieces of my secondary artwork when the other candidates bought along their model and design they did.. I think I was the only one who didn't have any design to show...

Now, I can only hope for the best.. If it is mine, then it will be mine by God's grace..Anyway, it's a great experience..
A signboard in NUS that shows us the way to other faculties...
A view from the Architecture Department...Took this while waiting for interview time..A road leading to Environment and Building Faculty.. It's really green and I like it...

P/S: Hey yiny, engineering faculty is right next to the architecture department.. Hehe.. There's McD at the canteen..You can eat all the McFlurry you like there.. Hehe...

1 comment:

Lien Yiny said...

don't worry about it dear! you've done all you can, take a deep breath and leave everything else to them yea! didn't know the campus is so huge though. you should direct the McD part to the Gods and Aimee but not me. my application is forever pending la. im giving up already lmao. see you in Malaysia! =)