Friday, April 25, 2008

Basketball

Playing basketball is the way I spend most of my mornings nowadays...Yeah, I play alone *hint hint* but it is still fun! Throwing hoops and looking at the ball going through the net or just barely watching it rebound is satisfying for me..

And gosh, I need a new basketball and a pair of shoes...Uncle Peter gave me this ball some years back.. It's so old already.. Time to say bye bye and get a new one...

On another occasion, went lepak with Jo and Kwan Yee yesterday.. Went to Sunway for Sushi King, then driving back to our territory but had trouble finding some place and people to teman us to lepak so ended up at the 'tong sui' shop where we sat so long until the aunty-in-charge keep staring at us, 3-fellas-who-sat-for-so-long-with-3-bowls-of-tong-sui.. Then we ended at Kinrara mamak with Thiru and Shu Yin (gosh, it's been ages since I saw both of them).. Reached home, filled to the brink with food, food and more food but ate more since mum cooked dinner already...

No comments: